Admission Counselor (2 Positions)
The Office of Admission at Ripon College is seeking applicants for two (2) Admission Counselor roles. Admission Counselors report to the Director of Admission and are directly responsible for the recruitment of traditional undergraduate students to the College. Admission Counselors manage all aspects of the admission funnel for prospective students within an assigned geographic territory. Extensive travel (including evenings/overnights/weekends), valid driver’s license and the ability to lift 10-15 pounds are required. This is a 12-month, full-time exempt position.
- Manage all aspects of recruiting efforts for specified territories in order to meet stated recruitment goals.
- Analyze recruitment data and use information to strategize and manage a recruitment territory.
- Utilize CRM to effectively manage territory.
- Build relationships with and assist prospective students throughout all phases of the enrollment cycle (inquiry through enrollment).
- Represent Ripon College at college fairs, high schools, community colleges, and other off-campus events.
- Assist with campus-based events.
- Build relationships with parents, school counselors, and other external constituents.
- Conduct interviews, appointments, and group information sessions for prospective students and their families.
- Conduct phone, e-mail, texts and other contacts with prospective students throughout the admission process.
- Review application files for admission and make appropriate decisions.
- Maintain and develop relationships with faculty and staff of the College.
- Performs other services as deemed reasonable by the Director of Admission/Vice President for Enrollment.
A bachelor’s degree is required. Possess interpersonal, customer service, written communication and public speaking skills. Ability to work independently and as a part of a team. Proficient in the usage of computer programs (Microsoft Office) and other technologies required. Experience with the use of CRM (customer relationship management) systems, particularly Slate is preferred. Prior experience in Admission preferred. Demonstrated commitment to diversity and experience with promoting inclusivity required.
Candidate must be able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines. The successful candidate will demonstrate attention to detail and ability to multi-task; determination to meet recruitment goals; and commitment to the mission statement, core values and goals of Ripon College.
At Ripon College, the health and safety of our employees, students and contractors is our number one priority. Upon hire, please plan on either showing proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson and Johnson or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine and a booster vaccine) or plan on being part of weekly (every seven days) COVID-19 surveillance testing, with a negative result. At this time, masks are optional on campus.
For full consideration, please send a letter of interest, resume, statement on how you will contribute to diversity and inclusion efforts on campus and 3 references, to Paula Schultz ([email protected]). Review of applications will begin the week of April 18, 2022 and continue until the position is filled.
This position is open to all qualified applicants. Ripon College encourages applications from individuals from underrepresented groups, including, for example, African Americans, Hispanics, Native Americans, Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians, other Pacific Islanders, first generation college students, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, individuals who have followed non-traditional pathways to college due to exceptional talent and motivation in the face of adversity, such as societal, economic or academic disadvantages, and individuals with a demonstrated commitment to applying and including diverse backgrounds and perspectives
Ripon College is committed to the principles of equal opportunity and adheres to non-discriminatory policies in employment and student enrollment. Ripon College is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages women and minorities to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com