Be a part of keeping Ripon College’s campus healthy and safe!
Ripon College is looking for a full-time Housekeeper position to perform a full range of cleaning duties on campus while interacting with a diverse population of college students, faculty, staff, community members and guests.(Sometimes by fun messages on a white board with students in our residence halls. )
Housekeeper Work Schedule
Ripon College supports the use of workplace flexibility arrangements that allow our employees to balance their family, work and personal commitments while supporting the College’s mission and operational needs.
Monday – Friday, 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., Flexible, Rotating Weekends – (Typically 1 weekend per month)
- High School Diploma, General Educational Development (GED) Certificate or High School Equivalency Diploma.
- Passionate about working at a College that values and promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and committed to contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
- Physical ability to clean, lift, push, pull, bend, crouch, kneel, walk, and climb stairs.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written directions.
- Knowledge and ability to use a variety of cleaning equipment and supplies.
Hourly Rate of Pay
$11-13/hr. Based on experience
Uniforms provided if desired.
Come be a part of campus life by sending your resume to Suzie Fude at [email protected]. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org