Jessi Kofler Guenther ’97 enjoying international adventure

Relocating to England has opened a world of opportunity not only for Jessi Kofler Guenther ’97 in her job, but also for her husband, Mike Guenther ’97, and their sons, Greyson, 6, and Graham, 3.

Guenther runs the Managed Services and Recruitment Process Outsourcing business lines for Europe and Asia for Allegis Group Services, a human capital management firm that designs talent management strategies for the Fortune 500.

“I’m involved in the solution design and implementation and then ultimately responsible for building the teams who will deliver our services over what’s typically a three-to-five-year contract,” Guenther says. “My team is 120 and growing and it’s spread out, so I spend a lot of time with our leaders, ensuring they have the tools they need to succeed.”

Guenther says living in Europe makes it easy to get from country to country.

“From London, I can be in Paris, Brussels, Frankfurt, Prague, Rome, Amsterdam — almost any major city in two hours or less,” she says. “I schedule my trips to Asia over the course of a week to 10 days and typically make a few stops to maximize my time. With two little boys at home, I cherish being able to tuck them in at night.”