- September 15: Admission application review begins.
- October 1: Apply for financial aid at fafsa.ed.gov. Ripon College code: 003884.
- January 15: Priority application deadline.
- March 1: Financial aid priority deadline; Invitation scholarship deadline.
- May 1: Priority enrollment deposit date.
Private Group Visits
COVID-19 Visit Information
Ripon College administration and our response team has been working closely with local health officials and has been monitoring the spread of COVID-19, commonly known as the Coronavirus. The Office of Admission will be offering limited in-person visits. These will be limited to up to two families with up to five guests at a time to maintain proper social-distancing requirements.
If further changes are needed as we re-open, we will notify all prospective and current students as soon as we possibly can. We will continue to adapt our plans accordingly, keeping the health and safety of our students, faculty, staff, and local community at the center of our decisions. In addition to on-campus visits, the Office of Admission will continue to offer virtual visits for families as well.
Please contact us at 920-748-8709 or [email protected] if you have any questions. For more information and updates about Ripon College’s COVID-19 plans and response, please visit our website at ripon.edu/coronavirus-information/.