Now accepting applications for Fall 2023 and Spring 2023! Follow our application timeline below:
- May 15: Application available with waived $30 application fee. Free to apply at ripon.edu/admission/apply or commonapp.org.
- September 15: First admission and scholarship decisions in the mail.
- October 1: Apply for financial aid at studentaid.gov. Ripon College code: 003884. File the FAFSA by January 15, 2023, to receive the Ripon Ready Award.
- January 15: Priority application and FAFSA filing deadline.
- March 1: Financial aid priority deadline; Invitation scholarship deadline.
- May 1: Priority enrollment day. Submit your enrollment deposit to secure your place!
Get a glimpse of the Ripon College experience by visiting our beautiful campus. It's the best way to see if Ripon College is the right fit for you and your bright future.
Join the Office of Admission for a campus event! We're hosting on-campus Preview Days and other event opportunities for students beginning the college search process.
Join us for unique virtual visit opportunities via Zoom. Our staff hosts virtual information sessions and special events including student panels, trivia nights, and much more.
Private Group Visits
Request a private group visit for your high school or college bound organization. We can customize a visit day to your group's needs.
COVID-19 Visit Information
To learn more about Ripon College Office of Admission’s visit policies and COVID-19 information, click here.
If you've been wondering what it's like to walk Ripon's campus, our virtual tour is the next best thing to being here in-person.