You are a home-schooled applicant if you’ll complete a home-school program during the 2022-2023 academic year or if you’ve graduated from a home-school program but have earned fewer than 12 credits at a college or university.
As you prepare to apply, be sure to review our Requirements/Overview and the Application Checklist below to make sure you have all the things you need for your application.
First-Year Home-schooled Application Checklist
Required Application Materials:
- Completed Ripon College application or Common App application
- Our $30 application is waived if you apply by Jan. 15!
- Academic transcript
- Must include grades from three years of secondary school/advanced academic experience
- Interview with Office of Admission
Optional Application Materials:
- Letters of recommendation
- Results of ACT or SAT tests
- We will consider your test scores if you elect to submit them.
- Personal statement/college essay
As you prepare to apply, review Ripon College’s Requirements/Overview to ensure you have the proper academic preparation to be successful at Ripon College.
You can begin your application at ripon.edu/admission/apply.
International applicants and Transfer/Re-entry applicants may access application information on their respective sections.