You are a first-year applicant if you’ll complete high school during the 2022-2023 academic year or if you’ve graduated from high school but have earned fewer than 12 credits at a college or university.
First-Year Application Checklist
Required Application Materials:
- Completed Ripon College application or Common App application
- Our $30 application fee is waived if you apply by Jan. 15!
- Secondary school transcript
- Must include grades from the first three years of secondary school experience
Optional Application Materials:
- Secondary school counselor recommendation
- Additional letters of recommendation
- Results of ACT or SAT tests
- We will consider test scores if you elect to submit them.
- Scores sent from the high school counseling office or listed on a secondary school transcript will be considered as official.
- Personal statement/college essay
- Interview (required for all home-schooled students)
As you prepare to apply, review Ripon College’s Requirements/Overview to ensure you have the proper academic preparation to be successful at Ripon College.
You can begin your application at ripon.edu/admission/apply.