Apply to Ripon
- May 15: Application available with waived $30 application fee. Free to apply!
- September 15: First admission and scholarship decisions in the mail.
- October 1: Apply for financial aid at studentaid.gov. Ripon College code: 003884.
- January 15: Priority application deadline. $30 application fee returns.
- March 1: Financial aid priority deadline; Invitation scholarship deadline.
- May 1: Priority enrollment day. Submit your enrollment deposit to secure your place!
As you begin your application, please take note of our Application Timeline above to ensure you are aware of important priority deadlines.
Remember, the Office of Admission is here to help you find out if Ripon is the right destination for you, and, if it is, help make your transition to college easy in every way.
Apply Online Now
Apply Using the Common Application
Check your Application Status
If you’ve started your Ripon College application and would like to check your application status, click here to log in to your registration page. From this page you can see which application items are currently missing and add optional application items to your application.
When you apply to Ripon, you will automatically be considered for merit-based academic scholarships with no additional application required. Access further details about First-Year Applicant Scholarships on our Scholarships page. Click the following links for information on special Transfer and Re-entry Scholarships and International Scholarships.