Apply to Ripon
- September 15: Admission application review begins.
- October 1: Apply for financial aid at fafsa.ed.gov. Ripon College code: 003884.
- January 15: Priority application deadline.
- March 1: Financial aid priority deadline; Invitation scholarship deadline.
- May 1: Priority enrollment deposit date.
As you begin your application, please take note of our Admission Timeline above to ensure you are aware of important priority deadlines.
Remember, the Office of Admission is here to help you find out if Ripon is the right destination for you, and, if it is, help make your transition to college easy in every way.
Apply Online Now (Recommended)
Apply Using the Common Application
Check your Application Status
If you’ve started your Ripon College application and would like to check your application status, click here to log in to your registration page. From this page you can see which application items are currently missing and add optional application items to your application.
When you apply to Ripon, you will automatically be considered for merit-based academic scholarships with no additional application required. Access further details about First-Year Applicant Scholarships on our Scholarships page. Click the following links for information on special Transfer and Re-entry Scholarships and International Scholarships.