Join the fun in week leading up to Homecoming and Family Weekend
Homecoming and Family Weekend will include a jam-packed week of activities Sept. 24 – Oct. 1 leading up to the big game on Oct. 1. Below are highlights of each day. Many activities require advance registration. More information is available here.
Saturday, Sept. 24
- Alumni Baseball Game, 9:30 a.m., Francis Field. ’67 and ’07 championship teams will be honored.
- Football vs. Knox College, 1 p.m., Ingalls Field. Championship baseball teams from ’67 and ’07 will be honored.
- Alumni Baseball Gathering at Roadhouse Pizza, 102 Watson St. A gathering of alumni and current baseball players, and members of the Red Hawks Kettle Club are invited to a 4 p.m. gathering.
Sunday, Sept. 25
- Alumni Softball Game, 12:30 p.m., Tracy Field. 2011 Midwest Conference championship team will be honored at noon.
- Men’s Soccer vs. Cornell College, 1 p.m., Prairie Field
- Women’s Soccer vs. Cornell College, 3:30 p.m., Prairie Field
Tuesday, Sept. 27
- Pep Rally & Lunch, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Memorial Green Space tent. Fall team captains, Dance Team, Pep Band, athletics rummage sale, Team Trivia, Tic Tac Toe, Student Senate Straw Poll, Voter Registration
- Women’s Tennis vs. Dominican University, 3 p.m., Larson Courts
Wednesday, Sept. 28
- Panel on Media and the 2016 Election, 6 p.m., Great Hall, Harwood Memorial Union. Sponsored by Center for Politics and the People.
- Homecoming Trivia Night Team Activity, 8-10 p.m., The Pub, Harwood Memorial Union
Thursday, Sept. 29
- Alumni Career Day, free LinkedIn headshots and opportunities for students to connect with alumni and recruiters, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Pickard Commons
- Women’s Soccer vs. Finlandia University, 3:30 p.m., Prairie Field
- Homecoming & Family Weekend Rockin’ Roadhouse Pizza for alumni, parents, faculty, staff
5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Roadhouse Pizza
- Class of 2017 VIP Party, 6-9 p.m., Roadhouse Pizza
Friday, Sept. 30
- Open classes for alumni and families to attend (Registration requested).
- Lip-Sync Contest Team Activity, 8 p.m., The Pub, Harwood Memorial Union
- Movie Night (TBD), 9 p.m., Bear Auditorium, Farr Hall of Science
Saturday, Oct. 1
- Walk on the Prairie with Professor of Biology George “Skip: Wittler, 10 a.m., trailhead behind Storzer
- Tours of Storzer Center Project, 10:45 a.m., Storzer Center
- Homecoming Picnic and Rockin’ Spirit Activities for all students, parents and alumni Recognition of ’66, ’96 and ’01 football teams, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Memorial Green Space tent
- Football vs. Macalaster College, 1 p.m., Ingalls Field
- Women’s Tennis vs. UW-Stout, 3:30 p.m., Larson Courts
- Fireworks, 9 p.m., Upper Sadoff Field
The Ripon College Center for Diversity and Inclusion has announced its spring calendar of events. Visit here to view the scheduled month-by-month offerings. The center […]
Dear Ripon College community: Today marks the celebration of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day. It is a time when our nation remembers the life […]
“Tide Charts: Ebb and Flow,” an exhibit of mixed-media artworks by James B. Thompson ’73, is on view through Feb. 25 in Western Oregon University’s […]
Ripon Hall of Fame Coach Bob Gillespie will be inducted into Lewis University’s Academy of Coaches. He will be honored with three others during halftime […]