Internship Week scheduled for Sept. 4-8
The Department of Career and Professional Development will hold Internship Week Sept. 4-8 in the Career and Professional Development Center. The purpose is to increase awareness of the value of internships.
Featured will be information tables and on-campus appearances will area employers offering internships. Activities will include:
- Monday, Sept. 4: Résumé Tune-Up, drop-in hours from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the new Career and Professional Development Center in Pickard Commons. Tune up your résumé before visiting with employers later in the week.
- Tuesday, Sept. 5: Alliance Laundry representatives will proof résumés, do mock interviews and offer advice, noon to 3 p.m. in the Career and Professional Development Center.
- Wednesday, Sept. 6: Shopko Corp. on campus from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 7: Ripon alumni representing Cintas, and representatives from the Green Lake Boys and Girls Club will be on campus from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. outside the Career and Professional Development Center.
- Friday, Sept. 8: Associated Bank Interview Skills Chat from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the first floor of Pickard Commons. Associated Bank offers high-paying internships throughout the state.
Dear Ripon College community: Today marks the celebration of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day. It is a time when our nation remembers the life […]
“Everybody,” by Branden Jacobs-Jenkins, a modern adaptation of the classic play “Everyman,” will be presented Dec. 8 to 11 in Benstead Theatre, C.J. Rodman Center […]
Steve Bellin-Oka, Ripon College’s first poet-in-residence, will be one of the readers at Saturday’s Wisconsin’s Own Library Open House held at Ripon. All are welcome […]
Wisconsin’s Own Library Open House will be held from 1-3 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 13, at Ripon College. The event is sponsored by the General Federation […]