Ripon College Orchestra will perform Dec. 2
The Ripon College Orchestra will perform Saturday, Dec. 2. The concert will begin at 7:30 p.m. in Demmer Recital Hall, C.J. Rodman Center for the Arts.
The program will include “La Muerte Del Angel,” by Astor Piazzolla; “Kol Nidrei,” by Max Bruch, featuring Eric Lakanen, instructor of cello at Purdue University, on cello; and Symphony No. 9 “New World,” by Antonin Dvorak.
Michael Lund Ziegler, adjunct instructor of music, is the conductor.
- Violin: Laryssa Vaclavik ’20 of Portage, Wisconsin; Mitra Kermani ’20 of Louisville, Colorado; Nicholas Badtke ’17 of Green Bay, Wisconsin; Johannes Deegen ’18 of Berlin, Wisconsin; Kiera Robe ’21 of Oshkosh, Wiscosin; Katelyn Van Swol ’20 of Sturtevant, Wisconsin; Brooklyn Landgraf ’21 of Sheboygan, Wisconsin; and Wil Bridenhagen ’21 of Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Viola: Caitlin McNulty ’21 of Neenah, Wisconsin; and Mandalay Monsanto ’21 of Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
- Cello: DeLou Wilson ’18 of Madison, Wisconsin; Johanna Wigand ’20 of West Allis, Wisconsin; and Jon Stehlik ’18 of Wheaton, Illinois.
- Bass: Madira Hall ’21 of Marshfield, Wisconsin.
- Flute: Madison King ’21 of Stevens Point, Wisconsin; and Allison Pieper ’21 of Kohler, Wisconsin.
Professor of Art Rafael Francisco Salas has an essay in the newly published anthology Hope is the Thing: Wisconsinites on Perseverance in a Pandemic. The […]
Seventeen students collaborated with Professor of Chemistry Joe Scanlon and Associate Professor of Chemistry Patrick Willoughby on ground-breaking research that resulted in a published article […]
In-person art exhibitions will return to Ripon College Friday, Sept. 3, contingent on recommended guidelines about the COVID-19 pandemic. Visitors to campus are requested to […]
The Ripon College community is growing. As of Aug. 27, we welcome a class of 250 first-year students and nine transfer students. This compares to […]