Ripon College Orchestra will perform Dec. 2
The Ripon College Orchestra will perform Saturday, Dec. 2. The concert will begin at 7:30 p.m. in Demmer Recital Hall, C.J. Rodman Center for the Arts.
The program will include “La Muerte Del Angel,” by Astor Piazzolla; “Kol Nidrei,” by Max Bruch, featuring Eric Lakanen, instructor of cello at Purdue University, on cello; and Symphony No. 9 “New World,” by Antonin Dvorak.
Michael Lund Ziegler, adjunct instructor of music, is the conductor.
- Violin: Laryssa Vaclavik ’20 of Portage, Wisconsin; Mitra Kermani ’20 of Louisville, Colorado; Nicholas Badtke ’17 of Green Bay, Wisconsin; Johannes Deegen ’18 of Berlin, Wisconsin; Kiera Robe ’21 of Oshkosh, Wiscosin; Katelyn Van Swol ’20 of Sturtevant, Wisconsin; Brooklyn Landgraf ’21 of Sheboygan, Wisconsin; and Wil Bridenhagen ’21 of Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Viola: Caitlin McNulty ’21 of Neenah, Wisconsin; and Mandalay Monsanto ’21 of Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
- Cello: DeLou Wilson ’18 of Madison, Wisconsin; Johanna Wigand ’20 of West Allis, Wisconsin; and Jon Stehlik ’18 of Wheaton, Illinois.
- Bass: Madira Hall ’21 of Marshfield, Wisconsin.
- Flute: Madison King ’21 of Stevens Point, Wisconsin; and Allison Pieper ’21 of Kohler, Wisconsin.
The Ripon College Center for Diversity and Inclusion has announced its spring calendar of events. Visit here to view the scheduled month-by-month offerings. The center […]
Adjunct Instructor of Digital Art Christopher T. Wood is a candidate for the prestigious Pfister Hotel Artist-in-Residence in Milwaukee. Candidates for the award will have […]
Research by Erin K. Bryan, assistant professor of music and voice area coordinator, has been selected for a poster paper presentation at the 2022 National […]
Ripon Hall of Fame Coach Bob Gillespie will be inducted into Lewis University’s Academy of Coaches. He will be honored with three others during halftime […]