Ripon College students participate in state honors band
Six students from Ripon College participated in the 2018 Wisconsin Collegiate Honors Band, held Jan. 18 and 19 at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. Participating students are nominated by their college band directors, and they are chosen by a selection committee.
Ripon College participants included:
- Brittny Brown ’21 Independence, Wisconsin, tuba
- Cris Magana ’19 Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, bass clarinet
- Eric Westberg ’20 North Mankato, Minnesota, trombone
- Kate Myszewki ’19 Appleton, Wisconsin, clarinet
- Lillian Lenk ’18 Amery, Wisconsin, clarinet
- Wyatt Thomas ’20 New Berlin, Wisconsin, trombone
The event is sponsored by the Wisconsin Chapter of the National Band Association.
Yid Vicious, a Madison, Wisconsin-based ensemble specializing in a unique blend of traditional and contemporary Yiddish folk music, will perform in the Chamber Music and […]
Students participating in the summer Momentum Leadership Fellows Program took a field trip to the Milwaukee Zoo Aug. 11 and met with Jodi Gibson ’89, […]
The Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra will return to Ripon College Sunday, Oct. 1, for its annual appearance on campus. The free performance will be presented by […]
A husband-and-wife soprano and piano duo will perform at Ripon College Friday, Sept. 15, as part of the Chamber Music and Jazz at Ripon series. […]