Ripon College students participate in state honors band
Six students from Ripon College participated in the 2018 Wisconsin Collegiate Honors Band, held Jan. 18 and 19 at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. Participating students are nominated by their college band directors, and they are chosen by a selection committee.
Ripon College participants included:
- Brittny Brown ’21 Independence, Wisconsin, tuba
- Cris Magana ’19 Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, bass clarinet
- Eric Westberg ’20 North Mankato, Minnesota, trombone
- Kate Myszewki ’19 Appleton, Wisconsin, clarinet
- Lillian Lenk ’18 Amery, Wisconsin, clarinet
- Wyatt Thomas ’20 New Berlin, Wisconsin, trombone
The event is sponsored by the Wisconsin Chapter of the National Band Association.
Professor of Art Rafael Francisco Salas has an essay in the newly published anthology Hope is the Thing: Wisconsinites on Perseverance in a Pandemic. The […]
Seventeen students collaborated with Professor of Chemistry Joe Scanlon and Associate Professor of Chemistry Patrick Willoughby on ground-breaking research that resulted in a published article […]
In-person art exhibitions will return to Ripon College Friday, Sept. 3, contingent on recommended guidelines about the COVID-19 pandemic. Visitors to campus are requested to […]
The Ripon College community is growing. As of Aug. 27, we welcome a class of 250 first-year students and nine transfer students. This compares to […]