Ripon College students participate in state honors band
Six students from Ripon College participated in the 2018 Wisconsin Collegiate Honors Band, held Jan. 18 and 19 at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. Participating students are nominated by their college band directors, and they are chosen by a selection committee.
Ripon College participants included:
- Brittny Brown ’21 Independence, Wisconsin, tuba
- Cris Magana ’19 Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, bass clarinet
- Eric Westberg ’20 North Mankato, Minnesota, trombone
- Kate Myszewki ’19 Appleton, Wisconsin, clarinet
- Lillian Lenk ’18 Amery, Wisconsin, clarinet
- Wyatt Thomas ’20 New Berlin, Wisconsin, trombone
The event is sponsored by the Wisconsin Chapter of the National Band Association.
“A Woman’s Love and Life,” a faculty recital with Assistant Professor of Music Erin Bryan, soprano, and Visiting Instructor of Music Deb MacKenzie, piano, will […]
Ripon College competed in the Upper Midwest Regional Ethics Bowl at Northern Illinois University Nov. 13. Caroline Flesch ’23 of Delevan, Wisconsin; Caitlin Marsch ’24 […]
“Everybody,” by Branden Jacobs-Jenkins, a modern adaptation of the classic play “Everyman,” will be presented Dec. 8 to 11 in Benstead Theatre, C.J. Rodman Center […]
The Ripon College music ensembles will perform their holiday concert Sunday, Dec. 5. The program will begin at 3:15 p.m. in the Willmore Center Field […]