Ripon Colleges choirs will perform finale concert April 22
The Ripon College Chamber Singers and Choral Union will present their Choral Finale Concert Sunday, April 22. The concert will begin at 3:15 p.m. in Demmer Recital Hall, C.J. Rodman Center for the Arts, at Ripon College.
John C. Hughes is the conductor, and Maria Kaiser Dietrich is the accompanist.
Chamber Singers will perform “Five Hebrew Love Songs,” by Eric Whitacre, with Mishan Han, violin.
Choral Union will perform “Chichester Psalms,” by Leonard Bernstein, with Virginia Pollock on harp and Todd Truesdale on percussion. The Green Lake Middle School Choir will join the choir on one of the psalms, and there will be solos by Rachel Myers, Maddison Vega, Kevin DeCramer, Austin Michael and Ian Sandberg.
Other selections will be “Almighty Father” from “Mass,” by Bernstein; and a medley from West Side Story, by Bernstein, with solos by Luke Dretske, Rachel Hicks, Austin Michael and Erin Barrie.
Members of the Chamber Singers are:
- Soprano: Callista DeCramer ’20, Princeton, Wisconsin; Keeley Eames ’18, Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin; Margaret Goodwin ’18, Port Washington, Wisconsin; Rachel Myers ’21, Williams Bay, Wisconsin; Maria Reber ’21, North Fond du Lac, Wisconsin; Savannah White ’19, Carol Stream, Illinois; Sophie Widman ’18, Boulder Creek, California.
- Alto: Mikey Ambrowiak ’18, Oshkosh, Wisconsin; Bailey Jerrick ’20, Stoughton, Wisconsin; Grace Larson ’20, Coon Rapids, Minnesota; Jessica Miles ’21, Lancaster, Wisconsin.
- Tenor: Wil Bridenhagen ’21, Neenah, Wisconsin; Ethan Freiermuth ’19, Prairie Farm, Wisconsin; Drew Hetz ’18, Manitowoc, Wisconsin; Ryan Krogsgaard ’20, Fort Worth, Texas; Tom Poullette ’21, Plymouth, Wisconsin.
- Bass: James Balistreri ’19, Plymouth, Wisconsin; Luke Dretske ’21, Berlin, Wisconsin; Junmo Kwon ’20, Chicago, Illinois; Austin Michael ’21, Portage, Wisconsin; Owen Reynolds ’18, Wales, Wisconsin.
Members of Choral Union are:
- Soprano: Susan Bork, Hannah Boyum ’20 of Peterson, Minnesota; Heidi DeCaluwe ’20 of Jackson, Wisconsin; Callista DeCramer ’20 of Princeton, Wisconsin; Linda DeCramer of Princeton, Wisconsin; Mackenzie Dibelius ’20 of Princeton, Wisconsin; Gen Hanna ’21 of Waukesha, Wisconsin; Alisha Harvat ’21 of Sheboygan, Wisconsin; Jada Hayden ’20 of Chicago, Illinois; Madison Huseboe of Ripon, Wisconsin; Eden Juel of Ripon, Wisconsin; Rachel Myers ’21 of Lake Geneva, Wisconsin; Maria Reber ’21 of Fond du Lac, Wisconsin; Danielle Scott of Ripon Wisconsin.
- Alto: Erin Barrie ’20 of Hartford, Wisconsin; Selma Brophy of Ripon, Wisconsin; Diane Christenson of Ripon, Wisconsin; Halina Decker ’21 of St. Paul, Minnesota; Julia Goeks ’21 of Lake Forest, Illinois; Rebecca Groat ’21 of Combined Locks, Wisconsin; Lynn Grout-Paul of Green Lake, Wisconsin; Becky Heffernan, Rachel Hicks ’21 of Endeavor, Wisconsin; Tayah Hiser ’20 of Douglas, Wyoming; Emily Janssen ’19 of Mayville, Wisconsin; Rachel Kolodziej ’18 of Oak Park, Illinois; Jessica Miles ’21 of Lancaster, Wisconsin; Elizabeth Paur ’20 of Delavan, Wisconsin; Christal Sakrison of Ripon, Wisconsin; Maddison Vega ’18 of Kenosha, Wisconsin; Roberta Walker.
- Tenor: Kevin DeCramer of Brandon, Wisconsin; Laird DeCramer of Princeton, Wisconsin; Adrian Granados ’20 of Ripon, Wisconsin; Mark Kasuboski of Berlin, Wisconsin; Cris Magana ’19 of Lake Geneva Wisconsin; Max Mindiola ’20 of Waukesha, Wisconsin; Todd Petersen ’19 of Emerald, Wisconsin; Rich Ramirez, Race Rohde ’20 of Milwaukee, Wisconsin; David Sakrison of Ripon, Wisconsin; Jacob Tollakson ’21 of Argyle, Wisconsin.
- Bass: Brett Bork of Ripon, Wisconsin; Luke Dretske ’21 of Berlin, Wisconsin; Brenden Finley ’19 of Elkhorn, Wisconsin; Charles Huibregtse of Berlin, Wisconsin; Sherman Leatherberry of Ripon, Wisconsin; Brant Linke ’18 of Wittenberg, Wisconsin; James McMillan of Beaver Dam, Wisconsin; Austin Michael ’21 of Merrimac, Wisconsin; Justus Paul of Green Lake, Wisconsin; Owen Reynolds ’18 of Wales, Wisconsin; John Roesch of Ripon, Wisconsin; Gary Scholtens, Deshawn Thomas ’20 of Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Nicholas Tonn ’21 of Wiscosin Dells, Wisconsin; Paul Walheim of Ripon, Wisconsin; Cordell Walker ’18 of Ripon, Wisconsin; Tom Yankowski of Berlin, Wisconsin; Randy Zieth of Green Lake, Wisconsin; Daniel Zipperer ’18 of Necedah, Wisconsin.
Ripon College President Zach Messitte announced today that he will leave his position at the end of the fall 2021 semester and return to his […]
Professor of Art Rafael Francisco Salas has an essay in the newly published anthology Hope is the Thing: Wisconsinites on Perseverance in a Pandemic. The […]
Seventeen students collaborated with Professor of Chemistry Joe Scanlon and Associate Professor of Chemistry Patrick Willoughby on ground-breaking research that resulted in a published article […]
In-person art exhibitions will return to Ripon College Friday, Sept. 3, contingent on recommended guidelines about the COVID-19 pandemic. Visitors to campus are requested to […]