Ripon College Orchestra will perform April 29
Ripon College’s Orchestra will perform at 3:15 p.m., Sunday. April 29. The concert will be held in Demmer Recital Hall, C.J. Rodman Center for the Arts. Adjunct Instructor of Music Michael Lund Ziegler is the conductor.
The musical selections for the program are “Pasotale D’ete,” by Arthur Honegger; “Dixtuor d’instruments à vent,” by Darius Milhaud; and Symphony No. 3 “Scottish,” by Felix Mendelssohn.
Members of the orchestra include:
- Violin: Johannes Deegan; Erika Isaacson ’18 of Eau Claire, Wisconsin; Mitra Kermani ’20 of Louisville, Colorado; Brooklyn Landgraf ’21 of Sheboygan, Wisconsin; Kiera Robe ’21 of Oshkosh, Wisconsin; Laryssa Vaclavik ’20 of Portage, Indiana; Kate Van Swol ’18 of Sturtevant, Wisconsin.
- Viola: Caitlin McNulty ’21 of Neenah, Wisconsin; Mandalay Monsanto ’21 of Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
- Cello: Jonathan Stehlik ’18 of Wheaton, Illinois; Grace Sullivan ’20 of Oshkosh, Wisconsin;
Johanna Wigand ’20 of West Allis, Wisconsin; DeLou Wilson ’18 of Madison, Wisconsin.
- Bass: Madira Hall ’21 of Marshfield, Wisconsin.
- Flute: Allison Pieper ’21 of Kohler, Wisconsin.
National Intern Day is being observed today, July 29. This summer, numerous Ripon College students are gaining professional experience by participating in internships close to […]
The Ripon Historical Society will hold an ice cream social from 1 to 3 p.m. Wednesday, July 21, at the Pedrick-Lawson House museum, one block […]
“Inquiry into the educational implications of voting practices of young adults in U.S. mid-term elections,” a paper co-written by Matthew Knoester, associate professor of educational […]
Adjunct Instructor of Music Andrew Schaeffer, organist, will be featured in a hybrid virtual/live performance Wednesday, June 23, at Sinsinawa Mound in Sinsinawa, Wisconsin. The […]