Ripon College Orchestra will perform April 29
Ripon College’s Orchestra will perform at 3:15 p.m., Sunday. April 29. The concert will be held in Demmer Recital Hall, C.J. Rodman Center for the Arts. Adjunct Instructor of Music Michael Lund Ziegler is the conductor.
The musical selections for the program are “Pasotale D’ete,” by Arthur Honegger; “Dixtuor d’instruments à vent,” by Darius Milhaud; and Symphony No. 3 “Scottish,” by Felix Mendelssohn.
Members of the orchestra include:
- Violin: Johannes Deegan; Erika Isaacson ’18 of Eau Claire, Wisconsin; Mitra Kermani ’20 of Louisville, Colorado; Brooklyn Landgraf ’21 of Sheboygan, Wisconsin; Kiera Robe ’21 of Oshkosh, Wisconsin; Laryssa Vaclavik ’20 of Portage, Indiana; Kate Van Swol ’18 of Sturtevant, Wisconsin.
- Viola: Caitlin McNulty ’21 of Neenah, Wisconsin; Mandalay Monsanto ’21 of Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
- Cello: Jonathan Stehlik ’18 of Wheaton, Illinois; Grace Sullivan ’20 of Oshkosh, Wisconsin;
Johanna Wigand ’20 of West Allis, Wisconsin; DeLou Wilson ’18 of Madison, Wisconsin.
- Bass: Madira Hall ’21 of Marshfield, Wisconsin.
- Flute: Allison Pieper ’21 of Kohler, Wisconsin.
Professor of Art Rafael Francisco Salas has an essay in the newly published anthology Hope is the Thing: Wisconsinites on Perseverance in a Pandemic. The […]
Seventeen students collaborated with Professor of Chemistry Joe Scanlon and Associate Professor of Chemistry Patrick Willoughby on ground-breaking research that resulted in a published article […]
In-person art exhibitions will return to Ripon College Friday, Sept. 3, contingent on recommended guidelines about the COVID-19 pandemic. Visitors to campus are requested to […]
The Ripon College community is growing. As of Aug. 27, we welcome a class of 250 first-year students and nine transfer students. This compares to […]