Ripon College Orchestra will perform April 29
Ripon College’s Orchestra will perform at 3:15 p.m., Sunday. April 29. The concert will be held in Demmer Recital Hall, C.J. Rodman Center for the Arts. Adjunct Instructor of Music Michael Lund Ziegler is the conductor.
The musical selections for the program are “Pasotale D’ete,” by Arthur Honegger; “Dixtuor d’instruments à vent,” by Darius Milhaud; and Symphony No. 3 “Scottish,” by Felix Mendelssohn.
Members of the orchestra include:
- Violin: Johannes Deegan; Erika Isaacson ’18 of Eau Claire, Wisconsin; Mitra Kermani ’20 of Louisville, Colorado; Brooklyn Landgraf ’21 of Sheboygan, Wisconsin; Kiera Robe ’21 of Oshkosh, Wisconsin; Laryssa Vaclavik ’20 of Portage, Indiana; Kate Van Swol ’18 of Sturtevant, Wisconsin.
- Viola: Caitlin McNulty ’21 of Neenah, Wisconsin; Mandalay Monsanto ’21 of Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
- Cello: Jonathan Stehlik ’18 of Wheaton, Illinois; Grace Sullivan ’20 of Oshkosh, Wisconsin;
Johanna Wigand ’20 of West Allis, Wisconsin; DeLou Wilson ’18 of Madison, Wisconsin.
- Bass: Madira Hall ’21 of Marshfield, Wisconsin.
- Flute: Allison Pieper ’21 of Kohler, Wisconsin.
The Ripon College Center for Diversity and Inclusion has announced its spring calendar of events. Visit here to view the scheduled month-by-month offerings. The center […]
The Christmas section of G.F. Handel’s “Messiah” will be performed in a singalong event Saturday, Dec. 18, at the Cathedral Church of St. Paul, 51 […]
“A Woman’s Love and Life,” a faculty recital with Assistant Professor of Music Erin Bryan, soprano, and Visiting Instructor of Music Deb MacKenzie, piano, will […]
Ripon College competed in the Upper Midwest Regional Ethics Bowl at Northern Illinois University Nov. 13. Caroline Flesch ’23 of Delevan, Wisconsin; Caitlin Marsch ’24 […]