Chamber Singers, Choral Union to perform fall concert Sunday, Nov. 3
The Ripon College Chamber Singers and Choral Union will perform Sunday, Nov. 3. The concert will begin at 3:15 p.m. in Demmer Recital Hall, C.J. Rodman Center for the Arts. John C. Hughes is the conductor, and Deb MacKenzie is the accompanying pianist.
Admission is free and open to the public.
Choral Union will perform “How to Sing Like a Planet,” by Elizabeth Alexander. Chamber Singers will perform “Ave Verum Corpus,” by William Byrd; “O Heiland reiss die Himmel auf,” by Johannes Brahms; “Ubi caritas,” by Ola Gjeilo; “Suite” de Lorca Einojuhani Rautavaara; “The Blue Bird,” by C. V. Stanford; and “More Love,” by Kevin Siegfried.
Members of Chamber Singers are:
- Soprano: Samara Kusztyb ’22 of Minneapolis, Minnesota; Abbe Lane ’22 of Neenah, Wisconsin; Rachel Myers ’21 of Lake Geneva, Wisconsin; Rachel Pfotenhauer ’21 of Hartford, Wisconsin; Maria Reber ’21 of Fond du Lac, Wisconsin; Grace Sullivan ’20 of Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
- Alto: Erin Barrie ’20 of Hartford, Wisconsin; Savanah Cousert ’22 of Campbellsport, Wisconsin; Bailey Jerrick ’20 of Stoughton, Wisconsin; Jessica Miles ’21 of Lancaster, Wisconsin; Lydia Wiley Deal ’22 of Whitewater, Wisconsin.
- Tenor: Spencer Hornung ’23 of Appleton, Wisconsin; Ryan Krogsgaard ’20 of Lewisville, Texas; Austin Michael ’21 of Merrimac, Wisconsin; Tom Poulette ’21 of Kenosha, Wisconsin.
- Bass: Yacob Bennett ’22 of Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Wil Bridenhagen ’21 of Neenah, Wisconsin; Luke Dretske ’21 of Berlin, Wisconsin; Caleb Klinzing ’22 of Sheboygan, Wisconsin.
Members of Choral Union are:
- Soprano: Heidi DeCaluwe ’20 of West Bend, Wisconsin; Linda DeCramer of Princeton, Wisconsin; Cait Ehster ’22 of Ripon, Wisconsin; Markayla Floyd ’23 of Belleville, Illinois; Gen Hanna ’21 of Waukesha, Wisconsin; Abbe Lane ’22 of Neenah, Wisconsin; Kelly Larson ’23 of Superior, Wisconsin; Paige Nickel ’23 of Larsen, Wisconsin; Hannah Olson ’21 of Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin; Rachel Pfotenhauer ’21 of Harford, Wisconsin; Maria Reber ’21 of Fond du Lac, Wisconsin; Aftyn Reinwand ’23 of Chili, Wisconsin; Savannah Robinson ’23 of Green Lake, Wisconsin; Emma Sagartz ’23 of Chicago, Illinois; Christal Sakrison of Ripon, Wisconsin; Danielle Scott; Rachel Siems ’23 of Round Lake Beach, Illinois; Allex Vergenz ’23 of Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
- Alto: Sara Jane Anderson; Erin Barrie ’20 of Hartford, Wisconsin; Cassie Behreandt ’22 of Wittenberg, Wisconsin; Courtney Bernd of Ripon, Wisconsin; Selma Brophy of Ripon, Wisconsin; Diane Christienson; Maria Kaiser Dietrich of Ripon, Wisconsin; Anjelika Dombrowski ’23 of Sheboygan, Wisconsin; Abrianna Gommel ’22 of Fennimore, Wisconsin; Lynn Grout-Paul of Green Lake, Wisconsin; Alisha Harvat ’21 of Sheboygan, Wisconsin; Betsy Heffernan; Rachel Hicks ’21 of Endeavor, Wisconsin; Cheyenne Kline ’22 of Ripon, Wisconsin; Aubrey Krajewski ’23 of Oostburg, Wisconsin; Jessica Miles ’21 of Lancaster, Wisconsin; Joy Sherman; Roberta Walker; Debbie Zambrowicz.
- Tenor: David Berndt; Kevin DeCramer; Laird DeCramer of Princeton, Wisconsin; Adrian Granados ’20 of Ripon, Wisconsin; Spencer Hornung ’23 of Appleton, Wisconsin; Mark Kasuboski of Berlin, Wisconsin; Brandon Nunnery ’23 of Knapp, Wisconsin; RJ Olson; Ron Olson ’23 of Oshkosh, Wisconsin; David Potter ’22 of Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Rick Ramirez; Calyn Rieger ’22 of Dassel, Minnesota; Race Rohde ’20 of Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Rich Scamehorn of Ripon, Wisconsin.
- Bass: Brett Bork of Ripon, Wisconsin; Wil Bridenhagen ’21 of Neenah, Wisconsin; Luke Dretske ’21 of Berlin, Wisconsin; Charles Huibregtse; Kylar Kinyon; Ethan Mans of Ripon, Wisconsin; James McMillan; Justus Paul of Green Lake, Wisconsin; Paul Walheim; Randy Zieth of Green Lake, Wisconsin.
Professor of Art Rafael Francisco Salas has an essay in the newly published anthology Hope is the Thing: Wisconsinites on Perseverance in a Pandemic. The […]
In-person art exhibitions will return to Ripon College Friday, Sept. 3, contingent on recommended guidelines about the COVID-19 pandemic. Visitors to campus are requested to […]
A 19th-century heliogravure print has been donated to Ripon College by Alan Leonard ’86 and his wife, Brenda, of Cape May, New Jersey. The print […]
Adjunct Instructor of Music Andrew Schaeffer, organist, will be featured in a hybrid virtual/live performance Wednesday, June 23, at Sinsinawa Mound in Sinsinawa, Wisconsin. The […]