Chamber Singers, Choral Union to perform fall concert Sunday, Nov. 3
The Ripon College Chamber Singers and Choral Union will perform Sunday, Nov. 3. The concert will begin at 3:15 p.m. in Demmer Recital Hall, C.J. Rodman Center for the Arts. John C. Hughes is the conductor, and Deb MacKenzie is the accompanying pianist.
Admission is free and open to the public.
Choral Union will perform “How to Sing Like a Planet,” by Elizabeth Alexander. Chamber Singers will perform “Ave Verum Corpus,” by William Byrd; “O Heiland reiss die Himmel auf,” by Johannes Brahms; “Ubi caritas,” by Ola Gjeilo; “Suite” de Lorca Einojuhani Rautavaara; “The Blue Bird,” by C. V. Stanford; and “More Love,” by Kevin Siegfried.
Members of Chamber Singers are:
- Soprano: Samara Kusztyb ’22 of Minneapolis, Minnesota; Abbe Lane ’22 of Neenah, Wisconsin; Rachel Myers ’21 of Lake Geneva, Wisconsin; Rachel Pfotenhauer ’21 of Hartford, Wisconsin; Maria Reber ’21 of Fond du Lac, Wisconsin; Grace Sullivan ’20 of Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
- Alto: Erin Barrie ’20 of Hartford, Wisconsin; Savanah Cousert ’22 of Campbellsport, Wisconsin; Bailey Jerrick ’20 of Stoughton, Wisconsin; Jessica Miles ’21 of Lancaster, Wisconsin; Lydia Wiley Deal ’22 of Whitewater, Wisconsin.
- Tenor: Spencer Hornung ’23 of Appleton, Wisconsin; Ryan Krogsgaard ’20 of Lewisville, Texas; Austin Michael ’21 of Merrimac, Wisconsin; Tom Poulette ’21 of Kenosha, Wisconsin.
- Bass: Yacob Bennett ’22 of Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Wil Bridenhagen ’21 of Neenah, Wisconsin; Luke Dretske ’21 of Berlin, Wisconsin; Caleb Klinzing ’22 of Sheboygan, Wisconsin.
Members of Choral Union are:
- Soprano: Heidi DeCaluwe ’20 of West Bend, Wisconsin; Linda DeCramer of Princeton, Wisconsin; Cait Ehster ’22 of Ripon, Wisconsin; Markayla Floyd ’23 of Belleville, Illinois; Gen Hanna ’21 of Waukesha, Wisconsin; Abbe Lane ’22 of Neenah, Wisconsin; Kelly Larson ’23 of Superior, Wisconsin; Paige Nickel ’23 of Larsen, Wisconsin; Hannah Olson ’21 of Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin; Rachel Pfotenhauer ’21 of Harford, Wisconsin; Maria Reber ’21 of Fond du Lac, Wisconsin; Aftyn Reinwand ’23 of Chili, Wisconsin; Savannah Robinson ’23 of Green Lake, Wisconsin; Emma Sagartz ’23 of Chicago, Illinois; Christal Sakrison of Ripon, Wisconsin; Danielle Scott; Rachel Siems ’23 of Round Lake Beach, Illinois; Allex Vergenz ’23 of Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
- Alto: Sara Jane Anderson; Erin Barrie ’20 of Hartford, Wisconsin; Cassie Behreandt ’22 of Wittenberg, Wisconsin; Courtney Bernd of Ripon, Wisconsin; Selma Brophy of Ripon, Wisconsin; Diane Christienson; Maria Kaiser Dietrich of Ripon, Wisconsin; Anjelika Dombrowski ’23 of Sheboygan, Wisconsin; Abrianna Gommel ’22 of Fennimore, Wisconsin; Lynn Grout-Paul of Green Lake, Wisconsin; Alisha Harvat ’21 of Sheboygan, Wisconsin; Betsy Heffernan; Rachel Hicks ’21 of Endeavor, Wisconsin; Cheyenne Kline ’22 of Ripon, Wisconsin; Aubrey Krajewski ’23 of Oostburg, Wisconsin; Jessica Miles ’21 of Lancaster, Wisconsin; Joy Sherman; Roberta Walker; Debbie Zambrowicz.
- Tenor: David Berndt; Kevin DeCramer; Laird DeCramer of Princeton, Wisconsin; Adrian Granados ’20 of Ripon, Wisconsin; Spencer Hornung ’23 of Appleton, Wisconsin; Mark Kasuboski of Berlin, Wisconsin; Brandon Nunnery ’23 of Knapp, Wisconsin; RJ Olson; Ron Olson ’23 of Oshkosh, Wisconsin; David Potter ’22 of Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Rick Ramirez; Calyn Rieger ’22 of Dassel, Minnesota; Race Rohde ’20 of Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Rich Scamehorn of Ripon, Wisconsin.
- Bass: Brett Bork of Ripon, Wisconsin; Wil Bridenhagen ’21 of Neenah, Wisconsin; Luke Dretske ’21 of Berlin, Wisconsin; Charles Huibregtse; Kylar Kinyon; Ethan Mans of Ripon, Wisconsin; James McMillan; Justus Paul of Green Lake, Wisconsin; Paul Walheim; Randy Zieth of Green Lake, Wisconsin.
The sculpture “Synchronicity,” by Ann and Kim Pahlas, is installed between Smith and East halls on the campus. It was created in 2000 as a […]
The performance originally scheduled for Sunday, May 1, in Demmer Recital Hall, C.J. Rodman Center for the Arts, has been canceled because of illness. The […]
The senior baritone vocal recital by Yacob Bennett of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, originally scheduled for April 30 has been postponed to Friday, May 6. The performance […]
Caleb Klinzing ’22 of Sheboygan, Wisconsin, will present his senior organ recital Friday, April 29, at Ripon College. The performance will begin at 4:30 p.m. […]