Ripon College orchestra will present ‘Winter Dreams’ Nov. 24
The Ripon College Orchestra will perform Sunday, Nov. 24. The concert will begin at 3:15 p.m. in Demmer Recital Hall, C.J. Rodman Center for the Arts. Mishan Han is the conductor.
The “Winter Dreams” concert will feature “Winter Dreams” (Symphony No. 1), by Pyotr Tchaikovsky; and “Les Patineurs” (Skaters’ Waltz), by Emile Waldteufel. The 41-member orchestra includes 18 students, five faculty members and 18 community members.
- Violin I: Brooklyn Landgraf, Amanda Berthon, Donna Charley-Johnson, Laryssa Vaclavik, Janet Bond Sutter.
- Violin II: Abby Stitgen, Dean Katahira, Marcy Heil, Caleb Klinzing, Donna Marquart.
- Viola: Caitlin McNulty, Steve Schani, Alison Ellis
- Cello: Grace Sullivan, Peter Mitchell, J.A. “John” Koch, Johnna Knoke.
- Double Bass: Madira Hall, John Smoody.
- Flute: Katy Crane, Madison King, Allison Pieper.
- Oboe: Joanna Kamps, Valree Casey.
- Clarinet: Janet Kamps, Josy S. Heil, Lindsey Scott.
- Trumpet: Robert Booty, Jacob Zuehlke.
- Trombone: Dr. Kurt Dietrich, Eric Westberg
- Tuba: Tobin Shucha
- Percussion: Mike Manor, Allison Slowiak
(Photo: Mishan Han)
The sculpture “Synchronicity,” by Ann and Kim Pahlas, is installed between Smith and East halls on the campus. It was created in 2000 as a […]
The performance originally scheduled for Sunday, May 1, in Demmer Recital Hall, C.J. Rodman Center for the Arts, has been canceled because of illness. The […]
The senior baritone vocal recital by Yacob Bennett of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, originally scheduled for April 30 has been postponed to Friday, May 6. The performance […]
Caleb Klinzing ’22 of Sheboygan, Wisconsin, will present his senior organ recital Friday, April 29, at Ripon College. The performance will begin at 4:30 p.m. […]