Ripon College orchestra will present ‘Winter Dreams’ Nov. 24
The Ripon College Orchestra will perform Sunday, Nov. 24. The concert will begin at 3:15 p.m. in Demmer Recital Hall, C.J. Rodman Center for the Arts. Mishan Han is the conductor.
The “Winter Dreams” concert will feature “Winter Dreams” (Symphony No. 1), by Pyotr Tchaikovsky; and “Les Patineurs” (Skaters’ Waltz), by Emile Waldteufel. The 41-member orchestra includes 18 students, five faculty members and 18 community members.
- Violin I: Brooklyn Landgraf, Amanda Berthon, Donna Charley-Johnson, Laryssa Vaclavik, Janet Bond Sutter.
- Violin II: Abby Stitgen, Dean Katahira, Marcy Heil, Caleb Klinzing, Donna Marquart.
- Viola: Caitlin McNulty, Steve Schani, Alison Ellis
- Cello: Grace Sullivan, Peter Mitchell, J.A. “John” Koch, Johnna Knoke.
- Double Bass: Madira Hall, John Smoody.
- Flute: Katy Crane, Madison King, Allison Pieper.
- Oboe: Joanna Kamps, Valree Casey.
- Clarinet: Janet Kamps, Josy S. Heil, Lindsey Scott.
- Trumpet: Robert Booty, Jacob Zuehlke.
- Trombone: Dr. Kurt Dietrich, Eric Westberg
- Tuba: Tobin Shucha
- Percussion: Mike Manor, Allison Slowiak
(Photo: Mishan Han)
Jessie Lillis ’13 returns to Ripon for summer residency, presentation of Shakespeare plays
When a series of free performances of plays by William Shakespeare is presented in the Ripon/Green Lake area this summer, Jessie Lillis ’13 will be […]
Review of exhibit featuring work of Rafael Francisco Salas published
A review of Professor of Art Rafael Francisco Salas’ recent exhibit was published May 9 on Shepard Express, a Milwaukee publication. “Cruces|Crossroads” was on view […]
Lillian Brown will perform ‘The OREO Complex’ in Washington, D.C.
Assistant Professor of Theatre Lillian Brown will take her solo performance of “The OREO Complex” to Washington, D.C., in May and June for 10 performances. […]
Lawn concert with jazz, band performances will be presented May 3
The Spring Lawn Concert will be presented Wednesday, May 3, on the lawn in front of Harwood Memorial Union. Music will be presented by Jazz […]