We’re still here: Nate Jung ’20

A new door is opening for Nate Jung ’20 of Random Lake, Wisconsin. In the fall, he will enter Marquette Law School in Milwaukee.

At Ripon, Jung is majoring in politics & government and economics, with minors in national security studies and law and society.

“The most important lesson I learned from attending Ripon College was to dream big,” Jung says. “Ripon showed me skills for me to excel in hard work and determination which helped me achieve the next step in my career.”

Because of having to finish the semester off campus, “It is disappointing I will not be able to truly experience my last few months at Ripon College,” Jung says. “The abrupt ending is sad, but it’s not the end of the world. There is much more to life in the future that I am looking forward to. As one door closes, another must open.”