We’re still here: Mackenzie Dibelius ’20

Mackenzie Dibelius ’20 of Princeton, Wisconsin, already has a post-graduation job lined up.

She is a business management major with an emphasis in human resources. She is currently a human resources intern for Generac Power Systems Inc. in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, and has been offered a regular position as a human resources representative.

“The most important lesson that I have learned while attending Ripon College that I will most definitely be taking with me into my post-college life is to be flexible and accommodate!” Dibelius says. “Life will throw you many curves, whether that be during an incredibly challenging course, or having to complete your senior year remotely. If you are able to be flexible and accommodate, you will get through it!”

She says continuing to work during the COVID-19 pandemic “has been challenging but rewarding since I am able to help employees who are struggling with this pandemic,” she says. “Classes have been interesting! While I miss the face-to-face interaction, Zoom has been able to help my professors, classmates and I still remain connected. I am spending my ‘free time’ outside, video chatting with friends and family, and learning how to make some of my favorite dishes.”