We’re still here: Alexandra Molinski ’20

After graduation in May, Alexandra “Ally” Molinski ’20 of Oshkosh, Wisconsin, will be attending graduate school to become a clinical therapist.

At Ripon, she is majoring in psychology with a minor in French.

“One of the most important lessons I’ve learned during my time at Ripon is that just because something may be difficult doesn’t mean it isn’t worth doing,” she says. “Sometimes the most difficult things in life are the most rewarding.”

Of the current off-campus situation, “I really miss being on campus, especially since it is my last semester at Ripon,” Molinski says. “However, instead of focusing on the experiences that I am missing out on, I am trying to focus on the positives that come with online learning.

“Now that I am taking classes online, I am able to spend much more time with my family which has been wonderful. My family and I are very close, so spending time together is something that we prioritize. I’ve been coping with sadness and homesickness I feel from not being on campus by spending a lot of time cooking and baking in the kitchen. I am so thankful for all of the memories I created while on campus and I will treasure them always.”