We’re still here: Rachel Myers ’20

In the fall, Rachel Myers ’20 of Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, will be student teaching in Kansas City, Missouri. She then will look for employment in music performance and substitute teach in local school districts.

She is majoring in music education.

“I think the biggest lesson that I learned since attending Ripon is that friendship comes in many different forms,” she says. “I have made friends with coworkers, classmates, professors, bosses and faculty on campus. The friendships that I have made will benefit me greatly in life; they have helped me gain connections in my new home, they have offered me great life advice, they have been supportive during tough times, and they are friends that I will have forever.”

During the off-campus end to the semester, Myers says, “I miss being on campus and seeing all of my friends and the people that became my family. I am trying my best to stay connected to everyone at Ripon and am looking forward to being able to come back and visit on campus.”