Class of 2021: Connor Kuhn

We celebrate the Class of 2021, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Connor Kuhn ’21 of Hilbert, Wisconsin, is majoring in mathematics with a minor in educational studies. He plans to complete his student teaching experience and then become a high school math teacher in northeast Wisconsin.

“The most important lesson that Ripon College has taught me is the value of forming relationships,” he says. “I have had so many incredible opportunities through Ripon and met many special people that I am lucky enough to have personal connections with as a result of these opportunities. These relationships, as well as the significance of forming healthy and friendly relationships, are what I will carry forward into the next stage of my life.”

His favorite memory was as part of the men’s basketball team when they won the conference tournament championship in March 2020. “Winning a championship with some of my best friends, and the incredible outreach of the students, staff, alumni and community to congratulate and support us are things that I will remember for the rest of my life,” he says.

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2021, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2021.