Class of 2021: William Bridenhagen

We celebrate the Class of 2021, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

William Bridenhagen ’21 of Neenah, Wisconsin, is majoring in theater with a minor in music. After graduation, he plans to do freelance voice acting until he finds a job with a theatre company.

“I think the most important lesson I’ve learned at Ripon is that it’s OK to be yourself,” he says. “In high school I was always worried about fitting in, but the friends I made here really helped me be comfortable with who I am.

“Some of my favorite memories from my career here has to be the Chamber Singers tours. We got to travel all across the Midwest and sing at beautiful venues, but what really made it special was that we could really tell our music was reaching people. After every concert we could see how grateful everyone was for what we did, and it was amazing to be able to be a part of it.”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2021, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2021.