Class of 2021: Tori Braun

We celebrate the Class of 2021, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Tori Braun ’21 of Juneau, Wisconsin, is majoring in mathematics with a minor in educational studies. She will begin a Ph.D. program in mathematics at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities this fall.

“Something important I have learned is to always ask questions,” Braun says. “I learned this primarily through my math classes, but it’s really true in any scenario. If you don’t understand something, advocate for yourself and don’t worry about whether or not you look foolish.”

She says, “Nearly all of my best memories at Ripon have come through my involvement in Kappa Delta. From laughing with me during hallway study parties to always being there when I need someone to hear me out, these women have given me so much.”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2021, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2021.