Class of 2021: Jillian Heidenreich

We celebrate the Class of 2021, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Jillian Heidenreich ’21 of Monroe, Wisconsin, is majoring in anthropology with minors in philosophy and Spanish. She will attend Madison College to complete a post-baccalaureate paralegal program and then attend law school.

“I think that the most important lesson I learned from Ripon College is not to underestimate myself,” she says. “I spent a lot of time my freshman year thinking that it wasn’t worth it to apply for opportunities that I didn’t think I was qualified for, but durng my sophomore year I pushed myself and got the opportunity to have on-campus internships, jobs and a leadership position in Kappa Delta. I want to maintain this mentality as I approach law school and the rest of my life.”

She says her favorite memories are ”just the small moments with my friends, like our occasional late-night McDonald’s runs.”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2021, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2021.