Class of 2021: Kayley Grabowski

We celebrate the Class of 2021, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Kayley Grabowski ’21 of Plainfield, Illinois, has a triple major in mathematics, economics and business management. She will be attending the University of Illinois at Chicago to pursue a Ph.D. in economics.

“The most important lesson I learned from Ripon College is the importance of community,” she says. “Making connections is what makes life worth living. The connections I have been able to make the past four years will be cherished and continued for the rest of my life. These connections are what is going to make my ‘life well lived.’”

She adds, “The most special memories are not of achievements or wins but the time I spent with my classmates and most importantly my teammates. Being a part of the softball team has brought me countless memories I will always remember.

“It’s not the time we swept St. Norbert my freshman year that sticks out the most (but I won’t forget #BeatNorbs anytime soon) but the time eating dinner in the Commons, the karaoke sessions on the bus rides to games, or the random dance parties that break out in the locker room. Those are the memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life.”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2021, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2021.