Class of 2021: Erin Bailey

We celebrate the Class of 2021, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Erin Bailey ’21 of Walworth, Wisconsin, is majoring in politics and government as well as communication. She plans to move to Washington, D.C., to pursue a career in government and public policy.

“The most important lesson Ripon College gave me is to take every experience you can,”
she says. “Because of the Ripon curriculum, I have pursued multiple internships and eventually found the career path I am passionate about. My professors and advisors continuously encouraged me to go outside my comfort zone and take every opportunity, and for that, I will be forever grateful.”

She adds, “All of my favorite memories at Ripon have been during mealtimes with my friends. Nothing was better than all getting together at the end of the day and having dinner. It was all of these little moments with them that made my Ripon experience so special, and it is these moments that I will truly miss the most.”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2021, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2021.