Class of 2021: Allison Roetz

We celebrate the Class of 2021, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Allison Roetz ’21 of Greenfield, Wisconsin, is majoring in finance and economics. She will be a financial planning assistant at FPIS Inc. in De Pere, Wisconsin.

The most important lesson she learned at Ripon, she says, is “things will not always go as you wanted or as you planned for, but that is OK and everything will work out in the end. Missing two separate semesters due to illness is not how I wanted my college career to go, however, I was able to bounce back into school and swimming and now I’m (finally) graduating! I will be forever grateful for all of the support I received from my professors, coach and Registrar Michele Wittler.”

She says her special memories are going on training trips during winter break with the swim team. “Spending time in Florida and California with some of my best friends has been some of the most memorable times of my college career,” she says.

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2021, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2021.