Class of 2021: Mandalay Monsanto ’21

We celebrate the Class of 2021, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Mandalay Monsanto ’21 of Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, majored in psychobiology and communication with a minor in criminal justice. She will look for a job in her field of interest. “The goal is to have a job I love, pay back my student loans, and hopefully find a grad program that is appealing to me.”

She adds, “The most important lesson I learned from Ripon College is that there are times you going to (have to) get tough. You’re going to face a lot of different adversity as you go through life, however, if you have a strong support system and those you can turn to you are able to do anything.”

She says her favorite memory is “definitely falling in love with the psychology department. Originally coming into college, I was going to be a biochem major, however, I could tell that wasn’t my niche right away. I took general psychology for fun and it’s been my path ever since.”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2021, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2021.