Ripon College welcomes new hires for fall 2021
Ripon College welcomes new staff and faculty members who have joined Ripon College during this calendar year.
- Steve Bellin-Oka, Wisconsin’s Own Library poet-in-residence.
- Lillian Brown, visiting professor of theater.
- Paul Thompson, assistant professor of music.
- Jeremiah Vaughan, assistant professor of exercise science.
- Christopher Cramer, adjunct instructor of music, guitar lessons.
- Paul Dietrich, director of the Ripon College Jazz Ensemble.
- Chuong H. Ma, adjunct instructor of economics and business management.
- The Very Rev. C. Patrick Perkins, director of the Ripon College Orchestra.
- Merranda Schmid ’18, adjunct instructor of chemistry.
- Molly Spaulding, adjunct instructor of exercise science.
- Ann Stephan, adjunct instructor of music, violin and viola lessons, upper strings sectional leader for College Orchestra.
- Juliane Troicki, adjunct professor of politics and government.
- Christopher T. Wood, adjunct professor of digital art.
- Stephanie Boahen ’21, post-graduate assistant for Admission and Student Life.
- Katy Crane, assistant registrar.
- Carolyn Crist, visitor experience coordinator/admission counselor.
- Mamadou Diallo, assistant residence hall director.
- Abel Gonzalez Rodriguez ’20, technology support specialist/programmer.
- Jorge Gutierrez ’17, academic support specialist for C.J. Rodman Center for the Arts.
- Mary Hatlan, director of the Center for Career and Professional Development.
- Luke Leitner, financial aid counselor.
- Rachel Leonard, assistant coach and recruiting coordinator for track and field.
- Cole Markee, director of student accounts.
- Marco Ordonez, admission counselor.
- Paula Stettbacher, director of human resources.
- Alex Harty, assistant coach of volleyball.
- David Scott, associate professor of mathematical sciences, is now also an assistant soccer coach.
- Peter Sensenbrenner, formerly adjunct instructor of business management, is now instructor of business management.
- Jack M. Christ, professor emeritus of economics and business management, is an adjunct professor of economics and business management, fall semester.
- Martin Farrell, professor emeritus of politics and government, is an adjunct professor of politics and government.
SAGE DINING SERVICES
- JD Gildemeister, general manager.
- Beth Pierce, catering manager.
- Brandon Lobianco, maintenance.
- Laurie “Louie” Yansick, housekeeper.
For biographies of new faculty and staff members, visit ripon.edu/new-hires.
Jan Plane keynote speaker at Google conference abut women techmakers
Jan Plane, associate professor of computer science, was the keynote speaker at the workshop “A Deep Dive by EDU Change Makers,” hosted April 27 by […]
Travis Nygard presents paper at conference of Midwest Art History Society, publishes essay in book
Associate Professor of Art History Travis Nygard recently published an essay in a new book and presented a paper. “Interpreting an Ancient Maya Masterpiece, Palenque’s […]
Review of exhibit featuring work of Rafael Francisco Salas published
A review of Professor of Art Rafael Francisco Salas’ recent exhibit was published May 9 on Shepard Express, a Milwaukee publication. “Cruces|Crossroads” was on view […]
Farewell and thank you to our 2022-23 retirees
CINDY VIERTEL, 39 years Cindy Viertel will retire May 12, 2023. She came to Ripon in 1984 and was the hall director for Johnson Hall […]