Ripon College welcomes new hires for fall 2021
Ripon College welcomes new staff and faculty members who have joined Ripon College during this calendar year.
- Steve Bellin-Oka, Wisconsin’s Own Library poet-in-residence.
- Lillian Brown, visiting professor of theater.
- Paul Thompson, assistant professor of music.
- Jeremiah Vaughan, assistant professor of exercise science.
- Christopher Cramer, adjunct instructor of music, guitar lessons.
- Paul Dietrich, director of the Ripon College Jazz Ensemble.
- Chuong H. Ma, adjunct instructor of economics and business management.
- The Very Rev. C. Patrick Perkins, director of the Ripon College Orchestra.
- Merranda Schmid ’18, adjunct instructor of chemistry.
- Molly Spaulding, adjunct instructor of exercise science.
- Ann Stephan, adjunct instructor of music, violin and viola lessons, upper strings sectional leader for College Orchestra.
- Juliane Troicki, adjunct professor of politics and government.
- Christopher T. Wood, adjunct professor of digital art.
- Stephanie Boahen ’21, post-graduate assistant for Admission and Student Life.
- Katy Crane, assistant registrar.
- Carolyn Crist, visitor experience coordinator/admission counselor.
- Mamadou Diallo, assistant residence hall director.
- Abel Gonzalez Rodriguez ’20, technology support specialist/programmer.
- Jorge Guiterrez ’17, academic support specialist for C.J. Rodman Center for the Arts.
- Mary Hatlan, director of the Center for Career and Professional Development.
- Luke Leitner, financial aid counselor.
- Rachel Leonard, assistant coach and recruiting coordinator for track and field.
- Cole Markee, director of student accounts.
- Marco Ordonez, admission counselor.
- Paula Stettbacher, director of human resources.
- Alex Harty, assistant coach of volleyball.
- David Scott, associate professor of mathematical sciences, is now also an assistant soccer coach.
- Peter Sensenbrenner, formerly adjunct instructor of business management, is now instructor of business management.
- Jack M. Christ, professor emeritus of economics and business management, is an adjunct professor of economics and business management, fall semester.
- Martin Farrell, professor emeritus of politics and government, is an adjunct professor of politics and government.
SAGE DINING SERVICES
- JD Gildemeister, general manager.
- Beth Pierce, catering manager.
- Brandon Lobianco, maintenance.
- Laurie “Louie” Yansick, housekeeper.
For biographies of new faculty and staff members, visit ripon.edu/new-hires.
This week, Ripon College is honoring and welcoming the new members of the Board of Trustees. The board will meet on campus this week. Alice […]
Ripon College’s Board of Trustees has announced that Dr. Andrea Young will serve as the interim president of the College beginning in January 2022. As […]
This week, Ripon College is honoring and welcoming the new members of the Board of Trustees. The board will meet on campus this week. Sejal […]
Ripon College President Zach Messitte announced today that he will leave his position at the end of the fall 2021 semester and return to his […]