Class of 2022: Abbegayle Lane ’22

We celebrate the Class of 2022, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Abbegayle Lane ’22 of Neenah, Wisconsin, majored in music education with a minor in theatre. This summer, she will be working again as an intern for the Green Lake Festival of Music through August. Then, she will move to Kansas City, Missouri, to complete her student teaching.

“The most important thing I have learned is to make decisions for me, not for other people,” she says. “It’s easy to say ‘yes’ to make other people happy, but I learned that I should make my happiness my first priority!”

Her favorite memory is her sorority Bid Day in 2019. “Joining Alpha Delta Pi was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made,” she says. “I’ve learned so much about myself, how to be a leader and how to work effectively on a team. I’ll remember my Delta Pi sisters forever!”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2022, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2022.