Class of 2022: Ren Zwaschka ’22

We celebrate the Class of 2022, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Ren Zwaschka ’22 of Mankato, Minnesota, graduated Ripon in three years with a major in economics. “I did an internship with JPMorgan over the summer of 2021 in New York City, which I am grateful turned into a full-time offer to start a two-year rotational program in September of 2022,” Zwaschka says.

“The most important lesson that I’ve learned from Ripon is that your life plans don’t always go according to plan, which is OK. I’ve really loved my time at Ripon with my friends, especially from the Queer Straight Alliance and Reslife. Y’all have supported me so much, and I’ll cherish that forever.”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2022, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2022.