Class of 2022: Olivia Killian ’22

We celebrate the Class of 2022, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Olivia Killian ’22 of Minocqua, Wisconsin, majored in physical education with minors in health and adapted physical education. She will return to Ripon College in the fall to complete her student teaching requirements and then look for a physical education or coaching job in the area.

“Through my time at Ripon, I have built important relationships, socially and professionally, that will stick with me as I move into the next stage of my life,” she says. “I have come to fully understand how important it is to build said relationships and how surrounding yourself with good people can be beneficial to one’s success and happiness.”

Killian has been a part of the Ripon women’s soccer team for four seasons and will be back for a fifth in the fall. “The memories and connections made with teammates and coaches have been a big part of my enjoyment at Ripon College,” she says. “Making it to the Conference Tournament will always be a highlight of my soccer career.”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2022, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2022.