Class of 2022: Rebecca Rossen ’22

We celebrate the Class of 2022, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Rebecca Rossen ’22 of Elkhorn, Wisconsin, and originally of Bartlett, Illinois, had a double major in anthropology and business management with a minor in sociology. She plans to move back to Illinois and work for Ace Hardware headquarters in Chicago as a merchandising representative starting in June.

“One of the greatest lessons I’ve learned at Ripon College that I’ll take with me after graduation is the power of networking and always being willing to learn more,” she says. “Some of the greatest opportunities I have had have come from putting myself out there and being willing to learn something completely outside of my comfort zone.

“Ripon has been the opportune place to learn this lesson because of the overwhelming culture of care for one another. I am extremely thankful for all of the supportive faculty, staff and community members who have allowed me to learn from them, and cannot wait to pass on the same energy and care throughout the rest of my life.”

She says a favorite memory from Ripon was touring the financial district in Manhattan, New York, for a week during her sophomore year with good friends in the investment club.

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2022, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2022.