Class of 2022: Bailey Zanck ’22

We celebrate the Class of 2022, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Bailey Zanck ’22 of New Berlin, Wisconsin, majored in art history and museum studies with a minor in studio art. She plans to go to graduate school in the future to study specialized museum work, but in the immediate future will stay in the Milwaukee area and continue to work with history and design while continuing to create art.

Her most important lesson she learned at Ripon is “it’s OK to ask for clarification and to not be afraid to share my opinion on a challenging topic or idea,” she says. “My professors really guided me to becoming a student who is open and honest in their interactions with themselves and the work we encountered in our studies.”

Zanck’s parents, Jason Zanck ’92 and Stacey Seefeldt Zanck ’93, met at Ripon in the 1990s, “so I went into college with generational experiences but it was so fun to be able to add my own stories to those accounts,” she says. “I’ve met people here whom I want with me for the rest of my life, and I’m a better person for it. I love who I have become and I owe a lot of that to all of my experiences at Ripon.”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2022, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2022.