Class of 2022: Owen Greene ’22

We celebrate the Class of 2022, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Owen Greene ’22 of Madison, Wisconsin, majored in politics and government with a minor in business management. He will move back to Madison to pursue a career in politics.

“The most important lesson that I learned from Ripon College is how to manage adversity,” he says. “No matter if it comes from athletics, school or daily life, my time here has prepared me for situations like this in the future and it will only help me succeed at my future endeavors.”

He says his favorite memory from Ripon is that when he transferred in after his freshman year, he was looking for a new home. “The community that I was welcomed into was super-receptive, and that’s something I’ll never forget.”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2022, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2022.