Class of 2022: Kelsi Morris ’22

We celebrate the Class of 2022, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Kelsi Morris ’22 of Dousman, Wisconsin, majored in biology with a minor in chemistry. She will be attending Michigan State University and pursuing a double Ph.D. in human nutrition and environmental toxicology, with a master’s in epidemiology.

“Ripon has taught me that I can pursue all of my interests while still succeeding academically — and that some of the deepest friendships can start from the smallest of interactions,” she says. “Some of my favorite memories simply come from the number of times I would go bother my friends in their rooms late at night during these past four years. I have grown so much as a student, researcher and person during my time here that it is hard to pick just one memory.”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2022, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2022.