Class of 2022: Annika Anderson ’22

We celebrate the Class of 2022, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Annika Anderson ’22 of Arcadia, Wisconsin, majored in psychobiology. She will be working as a certified nursing assistant and starting an accelerated program to receive a bachelor of science in nursing.

“The most important lesson that I have learned from Ripon College is to enjoy the little moments because time goes by fast and to take all opportunities that are offered,” she says. “My best memories are being a part of the women’s basketball team and all of the memories I have made with my teammates over the years along with the lifelong friendships that I have made.”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2022, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2022.