Class of 2022: Hannah Stephans ’22

We celebrate the Class of 2022, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Hannah Stephans ’22 of Slinger, Wisconsin, majored in psychology. She is applying to graduate schools to study sports psychology.

“One of the most important lessons I learned from Ripon College is how important taking a step back is,” she says. “Life gets stressful and sometimes hits you with things you would never expect. Ripon College taught me the ability to take a step back and look at the bigger picture, to see what truly matters in life. Being able to look at the bigger picture allowed me to handle my stress and my life much easier.”

She adds, “A memory at Ripon College that I will never forget is being a little sister of the fraternity Phi Kappa Pi. Being a part of a family like them really helped me feel welcomed on campus and feel comfortable in classrooms because I always had someone I knew. Being at college and away from your immediate family is not easy, and this fraternity gave me a home and family on campus.”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2022, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2022.