Class of 2022: Ivy Hoffman ’22

We celebrate the Class of 2022, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Ivy Hoffman ’22 of Pine River, Wisconsin, majored in history and politics and government with minors in psychology and criminal justice. She plans to work and attend the FBI Academy in Stafford, Virginia. “I hope to make a difference in the world,” she says.

“One lesson I learned here at Ripon was to have fun and enjoy the little moments and take the opportunities given to you because life is going to take you in many different directions,” she adds. “Some of my favorite memories include late night walks/movies/adventures with my friends, road trips with all my favorite people, study dates at the library, and all the laughs and memories that will last a lifetime that I made with all my favorite people I met at Ripon.”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2022, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2022.