Class of 2022: Dillon Henke ’22

We celebrate the Class of 2022, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Dillon Henke ’22 of Redgranite, Wisconsin, had a double major in history and broad social sciences, with a minor in education and a concentration in U.S. history and psychology. He will be working with young students in the Madison area over the summer followed by a semester of student teaching in the fall in Sun Prairie.
“Time management is a key skill that college taught me, even if it was just how to procrastinate just enough and still get my work done,” he says.

“In my freshman year, when I was accepted into the Sigma Chi fraternity, we went out and ate pizzas at a Ripon dining area, and it was one of the first times at college I felt truly a part of something for me and just me.”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2022, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2022.