Class of 2022: Jenna Tomschin ’22

We celebrate the Class of 2022, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Jenna Tomschin ’22 of Oakfield, Wisconsin, majored in elementary education,with a minor in English. She hopes to get an elementary teaching position near to her hometown.

At Ripon, she says, “I really learned how to work with people. I have learned how to communicate better with people when working in group settings which is really helped me with my student teaching opportunities.

“A special memory that I would like to share is that during my freshman year I had a lot of people here fighting to help me stay on campus. Brenda of the Student Support Services office at the time really helped me feel comfortable on campus and it made me want to continue my time here. And obviously that is worked as I am graduating.”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2022, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2022.