Ripon College exists to encourage bold curiosity that inspires the original ideas that uplift our lives and the lives of others. We know that trying new things is an opportunity for growth and self-discovery, and our community is eager and prepared to solidify our mission and purpose through the Forever Ripon campaign.
And while our approach may be deeply personalized, we're all in this together.
When the Forever Ripon campaign is complete, with your help, Ripon will have greater financial and operational capacity to invest in students who may not otherwise be able to access a Ripon education. Together, we will create more opportunities for new students to flourish at Ripon. We also will be able to invest in faculty, support curriculum innovation, enhance facilities and propel our daily work that drives what we do. In short, we will remain committed to the liberal arts core while advancing career readiness, build on caring faculty-student relationships that so many have come to know, while also preparing to adapt and respond to future challenges and opportunities.
Ripon College alumni and friends have made so much possible for our students, faculty and community. Now we ask you to consider extending your generosity and committing to Ripon students of today and tomorrow. With your belief and investment in Ripon College, every student will shape their own education as they pursue their unique interests and discover where they belong — now and forever.
Many corporations match their employee’s charitable giving efforts. You can pick up a matching gift form from your (or your spouse’s) human resources or personnel office. Please return this completed form with your gift to Ripon. To find out if your (or your spouse’s) employer has a matching gift program, check here.
- Make your gift online. Visit our secure donation form to make your gift with your VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express
- Call us toll-free at (877) 231-0455 or locally at (920) 748-8366 to make your gift or if you have any questions about making a gift
- Send your check to Ripon Fund, PO Box 248, Ripon, WI 54971-0248
- Credit card – we accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express
- Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) – Make a tax-free donation directly from your IRA, reducing your future tax burden and helping you fulfill your required minimum distribution. Start Here!
- Stocks and Securities – please instruct your broker to transfer your gift via DTC to our account:
Please call (877) 231-0455 or (920) 748-8366 to arrange the transfer or to find out more about this option and how you could avoid capital gain taxes. Start Here!
Gifts are appreciated at any time. Our fiscal year begins on July 1. To ensure your gift is processed for this fiscal year, please send your gift before June 30. Gifts made between now and June 30, 2025, will be counted towards the Forever Ripon Campaign.
If you are interested in joining the leadership fundraising phase of the campaign or naming opportunities, please contact Shawn Karsten ’09, vice president for Advancement, Marketing and Communications and chief of staff at [email protected] or 920-748-8126.