Senior artists display their work at Ripon College
Senior student artists from Ripon College will display their work April 26 through May 12 in the lobby of C.J. Rodman Center for the Arts on the Ripon College campus. The work represents a variety of mediums. An opening reception will be held at 7 p.m. April 26.
The artists are:
• Jamie Sorton-Zimmerman. He is the son of Dennis Zimmerman and Janey Sorton of Hollywood, Fla.
• Emily Anderson. She is the daughter of Jeffrey Anderson and Emily Hlavinka-Anderson of Hartland, Wis.
• Margaret Agnew. She is the daughter of James and Robin Agnew of Ann Arbor, Mich.
• Amy Jo Browender. She is the daughter of Steve and Sue Browender of St. Paul, Minn.
• Andrew Fehrenbach. He is the son of William and Mary Fehrenbach of Stevens Point, Wis.
• Christina Mooney. She is the daughter of David and Linda Mooney of Greenfield, Wis.
• Sephanie Rhyner. She is the daughter of Chris and Nancy Rhyner of Oshkosh, Wis.
Yid Vicious, a Madison, Wisconsin-based ensemble specializing in a unique blend of traditional and contemporary Yiddish folk music, will perform in the Chamber Music and […]
Students participating in the summer Momentum Leadership Fellows Program took a field trip to the Milwaukee Zoo Aug. 11 and met with Jodi Gibson ’89, […]
The Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra will return to Ripon College Sunday, Oct. 1, for its annual appearance on campus. The free performance will be presented by […]
A husband-and-wife soprano and piano duo will perform at Ripon College Friday, Sept. 15, as part of the Chamber Music and Jazz at Ripon series. […]