Senior artists display their work at Ripon College
Senior student artists from Ripon College will display their work April 26 through May 12 in the lobby of C.J. Rodman Center for the Arts on the Ripon College campus. The work represents a variety of mediums. An opening reception will be held at 7 p.m. April 26.
The artists are:
• Jamie Sorton-Zimmerman. He is the son of Dennis Zimmerman and Janey Sorton of Hollywood, Fla.
• Emily Anderson. She is the daughter of Jeffrey Anderson and Emily Hlavinka-Anderson of Hartland, Wis.
• Margaret Agnew. She is the daughter of James and Robin Agnew of Ann Arbor, Mich.
• Amy Jo Browender. She is the daughter of Steve and Sue Browender of St. Paul, Minn.
• Andrew Fehrenbach. He is the son of William and Mary Fehrenbach of Stevens Point, Wis.
• Christina Mooney. She is the daughter of David and Linda Mooney of Greenfield, Wis.
• Sephanie Rhyner. She is the daughter of Chris and Nancy Rhyner of Oshkosh, Wis.
The Ripon College Center for Diversity and Inclusion has announced its spring calendar of events. Visit here to view the scheduled month-by-month offerings. The center […]
“A Woman’s Love and Life,” a faculty recital with Assistant Professor of Music Erin Bryan, soprano, and Visiting Instructor of Music Deb MacKenzie, piano, will […]
Ripon College competed in the Upper Midwest Regional Ethics Bowl at Northern Illinois University Nov. 13. Caroline Flesch ’23 of Delevan, Wisconsin; Caitlin Marsch ’24 […]
“Everybody,” by Branden Jacobs-Jenkins, a modern adaptation of the classic play “Everyman,” will be presented Dec. 8 to 11 in Benstead Theatre, C.J. Rodman Center […]