Welcome, Future College Graduate.
Ripon College has been hard at work for its students since 1851. Like our founders, we continue to value the transformative power of education and believe that everyone (you included) deserves a Life Well Lived®.
Our innovative five-course Catalyst curriculum ensures students are able to complete multiple majors and minors, participate in academic research, play sports, perform on stage and hold internships in four years. A total of 124 credits are required to graduate with a degree from Ripon College. Catalyst consists of 20 required course credits, giving students the flexibility to choose where they spend their time.
80+ Areas of Study
Students may choose from majors, minors, or customize a course plan in pursuit of competitive placement in a variety of professional degree programs, including but not limited to: pre-med and health sciences, pre-law, and pre-engineering.
Top Athletics Experience
Red Hawk student-athletes experience a nurturing environment where they can excel in their sport and in the classroom. The recently renovated Willmore Center is the main health and wellness facility on campus and houses the DIII athletics teams and exercise science departments.
A Place to Call Home
On the surface, Ripon may appear to be just another serious liberal arts and sciences college. Lots of learning and exploration, lots of studying and lots of opportunities. Trust us, it is all of those things… and much, much more.
- May 15: Application available with waived $30 application fee. Free to apply at ripon.edu/admission/apply or commonapp.org.
- September 15: First admission and scholarship decisions in the mail.
- October 1: Apply for financial aid at studentaid.gov. Ripon College code: 003884.
- January 15: Priority application and FAFSA filing deadline.
- March 1: Financial aid priority deadline; Invitation scholarship deadline.
- May 1: Priority enrollment day. Submit your enrollment deposit to secure your place!