#OneDayRally hauls in more than $1M for Ripon Fund in 18 hours, 51 mins
Ripon College’s second annual #OneDayRally giving day was a success by all accounts. With more than eight hours remaining on Wednesday, May 1, the online campaign reached $940,817 and 100 percent of its initial goal for donor participation.
As #OneDayRally came to a close after 18 hours and 51 minutes, a record $1,085,314 was raised for the Ripon Fund from a total of 1,446 donors, which surpassed the total fundraising goal set for the day by 39%. An additional 506 donors contributed to the giving day over #OneDayRally 2018.
Key highlights include:
- 234 Game Changers, who helped us inspire participation and new gifts through unique challenges.
- 64% of donors were 925 alumni who gave to Ripon College.
- 5% of donors were current students who gave to Ripon College.
- 7% of donors were parents who donated to Ripon College.
- 7% of donors were employees (faculty and staff) who donated to Ripon College.
- 7% of donors were friends who donated to Ripon College.
- 10% of donors did not indicate affiliation.
Top three classes for total donors:
- 2019: 68 donors
- 1978: 39 donors
- 2003: 37 donors
Top three classes for total dollars raised:
- 1983: $129,259
- 1981: $101,350
- 1969: $77,138
The second edition of a career development and spiritual companion for those in a job, career or retirement transition has been released by Thomas Bachhuber […]
Becoming a student at Ripon College changed the life of Khaatim Boyd ’06 of Lansing, Michigan, and ever since graduating he has sought to help […]
Alice Archabal ’89 of Northbrook, Illinois, a member of the Ripon College Board of Trustees, has been appointed the executive vice president and chief development […]
Jeffrey H. Ryan ’80 of South Portland, Maine has a new hardcover book coming out Sept. 1, 2022. This Land Was Saved for You and […]