We’re still here: Adam Wronski ’20

After graduation in May, Adam Wronski ’20 will be working as an assistant scientist at PPD in Middleton, Wisconsin, a global contract research organization providing integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services.

Eventually, he plans to earn a Ph.D. in ecology.

Wronski, of Red Wing Minnosta, is a biology major with a chemistry minor. “I think the most important lesson I learned at Ripon was that our day-to-day interactions with other people are far and away the most important parts of our lives,” he says. “Everyone at Ripon, from Pearl in the Commons to my professors in the biology and chemistry departments, were always so friendly and supportive, and I could not have accomplished everything I did at Ripon without a whole community of support. A close runner up to that for the most important lesson I learned at Ripon is Dr. Bob’s (Wallace) constant reminder to ‘do the science.’”

He adds, “Right now, I’m coping with being off campus by trying to stay as connected as possible with all of my friends, professors and coworkers at Ripon,” he says. “Additionally, it has been really nice to have some time to spend with my family away from many of the normal distractions of daily life.”