We did it together! #OneDayRally 2020 smashes records
The worldwide Ripon College community came together in this era of social distancing to smash all previous records for the annual #OneDayRally giving day.
With more than three hours remaining on Wednesday, April 29, the online campaign reached 100 percent of its donor participation goal of 1,851.
As #OneDayRally came to a close after 18 hours and 51 minutes, a record $1,918,598 was raised for the Ripon Fund and the new Emergency Assistance Fund, which is supporting the unanticipated needs of our students because of COVID-19. There were a record 2,015 donors, 108% of goal. This was an additional 569 donors over #OneDayRally 2019.
Key highlights include:
- 308 Game Changers, who helped us inspire participation and new gifts through unique challenges.
- 63% of donors were alumni who gave to Ripon College.
- 2% of donors were current students who gave to Ripon College.
- 7% of donors were parents who donated to Ripon College.
- 7% of donors were employees (faculty and staff) who donated to Ripon College.
- 5% of donors were friends who donated to Ripon College.
- 16% of donors did not indicate affiliation.
Top three classes for total donors:
- 1978, 63 donors
- 2019, 52 donors
- 2000, 52 donors
Top three classes for total dollars raised:
- 1983: $499,064
- 1973: $411,750
- 1972: $361,361
Donors represented all 50 states and several foreign countries, including Canada, the Dominican Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Panama, Singapore and the United Kingdom.
An 1883 oil on canvas painting of Ripon College founder Jehdeiah Bowen has been donated to the College by Erika Doss ’78 and Geoffrey Thrumston […]
During the 2021 fiscal year which ended June 30, Ripon College achieved its most successful and largest fund-raising year in its history. More than $16.5 […]
Ripon College has received a significant donation of laboratory assets from Luxerin Laboratories LLC in Fond du Lac. The massive donation includes equipment, chemicals, glassware, […]
For Tracy Maher ’91, Ripon College’s FreeWill offering provided a fast and easy way to cross one major item off her to-do list. “After I […]