Class of 2021: Parker Cox

We celebrate the Class of 2021, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Parker Cox ’21 of Clayton, Wisconsin, is a communication major. After graduation, he will work as a social media manager intern for a company that sells personal computer equipment.

“The most important lesson that I take away (from Ripon) is it’s OK to leave a different person than how you arrived,” he says.

“I don’t remember applying to Ripon and still am convinced a mistake was made. However, on election night 2016, I called Associate Director of Admission John Ingemann and he assured me my acceptance package was real and I could be a college student in 2017!”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2021, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2021.