Class of 2021: Hannah Krueger

We celebrate the Class of 2021, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Hannah Krueger ’21 of Oshkosh, Wisconsin, is majoring in history as well as politics and government, with minors in national security studies, Spanish, law and society, and American studies. She has been accepted to the University of Miami’s School of Law on a Dean’s Merit Scholarship.

“Ripon and its liberal arts education have taught me the complexity of issues and the importance of nuances,” Krueger says. “Many of my professors have left me with more questions than I started with, and that shows the beauty of such an education.”

A favorite memory involves planning Young Americans for Freedom’s Shoot the Stress Away event as chair of the organization on campus. “I am a trained and certified trap shooting coach, and I have branched out into other competitive styles of shooting,” she says. “It was amazing to see students shoot who had never held a gun. For me, such an event is both educational and relaxing.”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2021, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2021.