Class of 2021: Morgan Devine

We celebrate the Class of 2021, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Morgan Devine ’21 of Colby, Wisconsin, is majoring in psychology with a minor in criminal justice. She will attend Gonzaga University in Washington to study for a master’s degree in clinical mental health counseling.

“One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from Ripon College is how important it is to receive feedback,” she says. “It is so hard to grow and learn new concepts when we are not willing to hear from other people. There are plenty of people out there who would love to share their knowledge; all you have to do is ask.”

She says she has many amazing memories from her time at Ripon. “The one that I hold dear to me was deciding to work at the mail center during my sophomore year. This one opportunity led to so many others where I grew into the person I am today and gained a support system I never knew I needed.”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2021, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2021.