Class of 2021: Nhi Le

We celebrate the Class of 2021, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Nhi Le ’21 of Glendale, Wisconsin, is majoring in communication as well as politics and government. She will be attending the University of Nevada-Reno to obtain a master’s degree in communication.

“One of my biggest lessons from Ripon College is learning to advocate for myself,” she says. “Ripon taught me a lot about myself, but I noticed a key lesson during my time at Ripon was gaining the ability to advocate for myself in a professional and personal setting.”

She adds, “One of my favorite memories at Ripon was my first ASA event which I believe was ‘Define Asian,’ when I was serving as president. I enjoyed working and building the club so much. ASA let me find my passion in life which is education through academia.”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2021, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2021.